Friday, October 3, 2008

My Wish list for My NCBI

I have been a big fan of My NCBI since it was called Cubby. With the My NCBI redesigned came live, I have a couple of wishes.
  1. Add features (i.e., export references, print, email, and save) within my Collections
  2. Be able to choose to display all references in one page within my single collection instead of clicking on next page
  3. Be able to delete my Saved Searches in My Saved Data section
  4. Be able to delete my Saved Searches in Saved Search Settings, the page that can set up automatic email alerts
  5. On My Saved Data page, add some text (i.e., delete and update searches) along with Manage my Saved Searches and Manage my Collections
  6. Be able to add selected citations from my Collections to My Bibliography
  7. Be able to add selected citations from PubMed search and add them to My Bibliography directly just like adding citations to my Collections from the Send button
  8. Be able to edit my saved searches
Am I just stupid not aware of these features in the new My NCBI?

No comments: