I found it very interesting and amazing that people post information in less than 140 characters. The screen shot is a list of my top 10 favorite tweets ending at 11 am, Dec, 8, 2008.
From my perspective, what's good about twitter?
- It feeds me with the information I need quickly and saves me time to look around
- It trains me moving toward a networked librarian
- It opens up a colorful virtual world and I see myself swimming with those smart and informed people
- It tells me what my peers are reading, thinking, and experiencing
- It inspires me in many ways both professionally and personally