I think a networked librarian, at least, knows how these things are functioning and get a feel of and understand how they are connected together to create learning opportunities:
- Social networking (e.g., Facebook, Linkedin, MySpace)
- Social bookmarking (e.g., Delicious, Digg, CiteUlike, Connotea, Foxmarks)
- Blog, blogging, and microblogging (e.g., Twitter, FriendFeed, Pownce)
- Photo sharing (e.g., flickr, Picasa, Kodak Gallery)
- RSS feed Readers (e.g., Google Reader, iGoogle, Bloglines, My Yahoo!)
- Online collaboration (e.g., Google Docs, Wiki)
- Information sharing using all the online tools mentioned above.