Thursday, January 1, 2009

5 Things for 2009

It's so nice to have two weeks in a row staying home relaxing and catching up. 2008 is the Year of Rat and I'm one of the rat people. Looking back, I considered myself pretty lucky in the past year because I had worked so hard to achieve my goals. Here I am in the year of 2009. These are 5 primary things I will do or promise to do daily in the New Year.

1. Workout: 60 minutes a day and 250 miles (jogging) per week
2. Cooking and eating healthy food: 5 servings of fresh vegetables and
fruits per day
3. Writing: unlimited hours per week
4. Working on my photo gallery: 5 hours per week
5. Keeping in touch with my network: unlimited hours per week

You may wonder why I set unlimited hours for #3 and #4. Well, these two items are closely related to my career and professional development. The more I spend time on them the more I feel I'm rich. I'm happy and golden to do all these things in my daily routine. Luckiness will continue to be my friend in 2009, I believe.

Wishing everyone a healthy, happy, and prosperous 2009!

No comments: